The authors of the functions included in ape are (in alphabetical order):
If you have questions on ape, you may use one of the followings:
- Send your query to the r-sig-phylo mailing list. In many cases you will receive very useful advice from other users or pointers to other packages. If you report a bug, the archiving system of the mailinglist allows a follow-up of an eventual fix.
- Write directly to the author(s) of the function(s) you are using.
In any case, do not address your queries about ape to the R Core Team or to the CRAN Team.
The following persons and institutions helped in the development of
APE at one stage or another.
- Many users gave important feed-back with their encouragements,
comments, or bug reports: thanks to all of you!
- Significant bug fixes were provided by Dylan Aïssi, Cécile Ané,
Jeremy Beaulieu, James Bullard, Frédéric Chiroleu, Otto Cordero, Robin
Cristofari, Éric Durand, Luiz Max Fagundes de Carvalho, Olivier
François, Rich FitzJohn, Graham Gower, Matt Johnson, Jos Käfer, Bret
Larget, Ludovic Mallet, Mahendra Mariadassou, Naim Matasci, Nick
Matzke, Ingo Michalak, François Michonneau, Michael Phelan, Elizabeth
Purdom, Dan Rabosky,
Sofía Sal Bregua, Filipe Vieira, Tim Wallstrom, Li-San Wang, Steve
Walker, Yan Wong, Peter Wragg, Nikolaus Yasui, Janet Young, and Jinlong
Zhang. (Contact me if I forgot someone.)
- Kurt Hornik and Brian Ripley helped on several occasions to fix
some problems and bugs.
- Financial support was provided in the early development of APE by
Programme inter-EPST Bioinformatique (2001–2003).
- Financial support was provided by the Department of Information
Systems of IRD in form a
SPIRALES project (2006).
- Financial support was provided by Google to Andrei-Alin Popescu during
the 2011 Google Summer of Code (GSoC 2011).
Crédits | Legal notice